Two Indian companies Intex iTab & Zync which are already on a good note in computer peripherals manufacturing sector launched low cost Andriod tablets in India.Zync Z990 Tablet and Intex iTab are going to hit the market at affordable prices and stunning features.
Zync launched its first Tablet with Android operating system at Rs. 8,990 in India.Zync Tablet which comes with new lock action is the first Indian icecream sandwich tablet.
- Tablet’s OS:Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Vivante GC460 mobile processor
- 3600 mAh lithium-ion battery
- Micro-HDMI port
- USB 3.0 port and a micro USB port
- 7 inch capacitive touchscreen
- Internal Memory 4 GB & expandable upto 32 GB.
Intex iTab which comes with Intex 3G data card and a LAN Adaptor will work on GIngerbread platform.Intex iTabs are available at a price of Rs 11,900 in India.
- Tablet’s OS:Android 2.3-Gingerbread
- 1 GHz cortex A8 core processor
- 5000 mAh battery
- 3.5mm audio jack and secondary camera for video calling.
- 8 inch capacitive two point touch screen
- Internal Memory 8 GB & expandable upto 32 GB.